KIA Hyundai Steering Lock Emulator Simulator Smart Keyless Systems Plug & Play:
Hyundai ESCL plug & play emulator troubleshooting:
- Hyundai ESCL emulator is not powered permanently, both GND and +12v are switched on by PDM for short time to allow LOCK / UNLOCK actions.
- Kia ESCL emulator operation is managed by IPM which communicates through serial comm line and additionally allows ESCL operation by pulling the ESL ENABLE pin to +12v.
- Both ESCL outputs (serial comm. line and ESCL UNLOCK are open collector outputs without pullups on board.
- HYN ESCL emulator unlock goes low if ESCL is unlocked.
- LED on HYN ESL emulator board blinks if any action is performed (request for lock / unlock received or ESCL is powered on).
How To Install The KIA Hyundai Steering Lock Emulator Simulator:
- Unplug The ELV Wire From The First Car Steering Lock Unit.
- If Vehicle Steering Lock Is In Lock Mode, Steering Lock Must Be Faraway From The Car
- Connect Our KIA / Hyundai ELV Emulator To The Car And Begin The Car.
Vehicles compatible with this KIA Hyundai Steering Lock Emulator:
I30, IX35, Kona, Picanto, Rio, Sorento, Sportage, Tucson, Xceed, Ceed, Cerato, Elentra, I10, I20, Forte, Optima, Santa fe, Cadenza